Important points to note
- Due to our residential location and the primary aim of the CCET, our properties are not available for Stag/Hen/school-leaver parties.
- The minimum period for a booking is 2 nights.
- Weekend bookings are not available for pre-booking at either end of (or during) school holidays unless and until 4 weeks prior if still available.
- Bookings commence at 3.30pm on the day of arrival and end at 10am on the day of departure (except by arrangement).
- Bookings are limited to the maximum number of persons indicated for the property which is: Olgra Bach-12; Pendorlan-18; Olgra-31.
- Check on the house calendar (links below) that the house you would like is not already booked.
- Check with our Lettings Manager, that the dates and property you would like to book are available. (The house calendars only show confirmed bookings, so there may be a booking being processed for the dates you want.)
- Complete our online booking form.
- Our Lettings Manager aims to reply within 2 working days.
- Our Lettings Manager will confirm your provisional booking and provide you with the following:
- A reference for your booking.
- The amount required for your deposit (25% of the fee shown on our fees page) and details for payment.
Please note: Provisional bookings will be held for a maximum of 14 days. If your deposit is not received in this period, your provisional booking will be cancelled.
- Pay your deposit. Our Lettings Manager will confirm your booking when the deposit has been received.
- 4 weeks prior to the start of your booking pay the balance of your fees, and send a cheque for Your Good Housekeeping deposit (£250 for Olgra Bach or Pendorlan and £500 for Olgra).
After your visit we would be graeful if you would complete our short questionnaire to help us improve our properties for others and maybe your future visits. Thank you.
If you require additional information, please contact our lettings manager who will be pleased to
hear from you.
Important: Please read our Terms and Conditions for hirers.